Covid treatment pre-screen
We have introduced new protocols to comply with government guidelines for us to safely treat you.
These are the protocols we have in place.
- We are wearing PPE
- We are cleaning treatment rooms in between each patient
- The clinic general areas are cleaned with a disinfectant spray and wipes
- We are symptom free of Covid-19
- We ask you wait in your car to be ushered to your room for treatment so we can maintain distancing in the clinic
- Treatments can be paid online in the shop area of our website prior to treatment: https://www.theperrymount.com/shop/
- We have hand sanitisers for your use
- We ask that you wear a face mask
- You will be called by your osteopath before treatment to screen you
- We will take your temperature on entering clinic
- We are not treating anyone in the "shielding" or highly vulnerable category which includes conditions such as cancer, lung disease and the immune-suppressed. There may be other conditions we cannot treat and we ask you to inform us please of any underlying conditions you may have
- We are able to treat those in the "moderately at risk" category as long as both you and us are happy that you do not have underlying conditions that put you at higher risk.
- You must be completely free of Covid symptoms now and for the last 14 days and must not have been in contact with anyone with symptoms for the last 14 days. Symptoms include new persistent cough, temperature or loss of smell / taste.
- Track & Trace. We would like you to understand that there is a chance that the test and protect system may have to get in touch with you if a previous patient, who has been in the clinic, tests positive for Covid 19. If this happens it would mean your household self isolating for the mandatory 14 days.
Having read our policies we want to make it clear that before your treatment you must be absolutely happy to come into the clinic to have your treatment.
We thank you for your understanding in this matter.